For more than a decade, Zack has pursued his passion for building community and impact for local and national nonprofits. He has tackled every aspect of nonprofit work, from serving and chairing countless boards, founding organizations, and fundraising, to hiring staff and building budgets, programs, operations, and board support.
Before dedicating his career to nonprofit work, Zack was a tax attorney at two different Big Four accounting firms for close to ten years. Zack’s extensive experience with tax law and accounting creates the perfect backdrop to help nonprofits grow their impact and empower them to better serve their communities.
- University of Wisconsin, ‘00
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, ‘05
- 2017 Pittsburgh Magazine 40 Under 40
- 2018 The Incline Who’s Next: Philanthropy
- Leadership Pittsburgh’s Leadership Development Initiative, Class XIX
- Leadership Pittsburgh, Class XXXIV
- Schusterman Fellowship, Cohort 5, 2019-2020
- Schusterman Fellowship Alumni Committee Member, 2020 – Present
- Hillel Jewish University Center of Pittsburgh, Board Member & Chair, 2005 – 2018