John’s practice focuses on oil and gas and real estate law. John routinely represents companies and individuals who buy and sell mineral rights in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia. John has robust expertise in evaluating land and title issues, litigating oil and gas claims and in negotiating leases, rights-of-way and construction agreements. In addition to his oil and gas practice, John is licensed in North Carolina where he represents individuals in a variety of legal matters.
Before joining the B&A team, John worked in several mid-sized law firms and clerked in the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
In his free time, John enjoys traveling, running half marathons and hanging with his wife, two small children and miniature dachshund.
- Oil & Gas
- Gettysburg College ’01
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law ’04
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- National Association of Royalty Owners