Holly is a seasoned corporate and tax lawyer. For the past 20+ years, Holly’s practice has focused on assisting businesses in general corporate and partnership matters, including formation and dissolution issues, evaluation of tax matters, regulation of non-profit corporations, unrelated business taxable income and tax structuring issues. Before becoming a lawyer, Holly was a revenue agent for the IRS, and with that experience, she is uniquely qualified to offer practical business and tax solutions to a wide array of clients. Before joining the Firm as an original member, Holly worked in both large and mid-sized firms.
- Edinboro University, ’86
- Duquesne University School of Law, ’94
- Pittsburgh Planned Giving Council’s Allied Professional of the Year Award, 2013
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Tax Sections
- Exempt Organization Section
- Pittsburgh Tax Club, President