Bev opened B&A in 2018 amidst a backdrop of diverse experience, including, working in a large international law firm, a mid-sized regional firm, and as a clerk for a federal judge. With this experience, Bev is committed to sustaining a firm whose hallmark is a deep investment in the success of its clients. Through years of experience, Bev has become adept at prosecuting and defending civil disputes in a variety of forums—including state and federal courts, private mediations, and AAA arbitration proceedings.
Over her 20 years of experience, Bev has developed expertise in business disputes and employment-related matters. The defining feature of Bev’s practice is her deep relationship with her clients.
Bev does not have “one-off” engagements. Her relationships with her clients are deep and not limited to her individual areas of expertise. Bev finds fulfillment in helping her clients solve problems so they too can find fulfillment in their work. Bev built B&A to provide approachable legal service to a wide-range of clientele, and she devotes her full self to managing those relationships. For Bev, being a lawyer has never been a 9-5 job, but is instead a lifestyle achieved through attentiveness, planning, and balance.
- University of Michigan, ’01
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, ’04
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, 2019-2024
- Pittsburgh Business Times, Women of Influence Awardee, March 2019
- Pennsylvania Rising Star, 2012 – 2018
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Board of Governors, Past Member
- Gender Equality Committee, Past Co-Chair
- Judiciary Committee, Past Member
- Wexner Heritage Program, Pittsburgh ’18
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh, Board Member
- National Council of Jewish Women, Member of Executive Committee