Block & Associates, LLC is an innovative, women-owned, and managed law firm. Founded in 2018, the Firm is currently 5 attorneys strong, and excited about its growth landscape. We have a lot of work to go around and are enthusiastic about building up our client base.
B&A seeks self-motivated, organized, and entrepreneurial lateral partners to join its busy practice.
Experience & Book
At least 7+ years of experience in one or more of the Firm’s practice areas, with a portable book of business of at least $250K annually. Strong management and business development skills are a must. We will consider hiring partner’s associate(s)/staff if the revenue justifies the investment.
- J.D., and active Pennsylvania law license (other admissions a plus)
- Superior legal writing
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Flexibility (earnings will be heavily based on production; if you want to earn more, work more)
- B&A covers CLE’s, bar licensing, and bar association membership
- Unlimited PTO; paid vacations
- 401K + profit sharing
- Other benefits available upon request
Commensurate with experience and projected revenue from book of business. Partners receive bi-annual bonuses in addition to base salary.
- We occupy a 2,000 square ft. bright and open office in Squirrel Hill. We all work in the office several days/week, but also work from home when not in the office.
- We are a paperless office, with user-friendly cloud-based software, so the attorney should be comfortable working in this type of environment.
- The firm does not have administrative assistants, and therefore, the attorney should feel comfortable doing a little bit of everything (i.e., we all take turns taking out the trash)
- This is not your typical law firm. We all work very hard, and things can get hectic, but we do not have a billable hour requirement or expectation. Instead, we focus on doing great work, providing the best possible service to our clients, being highly responsive, and enjoying our lives outside of work.